Integrated Pathways to Healing is committed to protecting your privacy online.
This policy is effective from 9/25/2018.
1. We collect email addresses when you choose to contact us through our contact form.
2. On some parts of this site you may contact us through our contact form, and if you do, we ask for your name, email address, and other personal information. We use the information provided by you to understand more how our website is used, to improve our site and to send you relevant information about us and our services according to your original request. We never share your information with third parties, and do not sell your personal information to others.
3. Some of our website services may be hosted by third parties, but we agree with those third parties that they will keep your information secure and not use it for other purposes.
4. We have a number of links to other people’s web sites. If you link to their sites, they may collect information. Such sites are not within our control and are not covered by our privacy statement.
5. You may request that we erase any of the personal data we have stored. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.